Ever wonder how wine is made? Now you can be the winemaker and find out! Our process is no different than any other vineyard, however we don’t grow our own grapes. Instead, we buy quality crushed grapes (‘grape must’) from the finest award-winning vineyards around the world. Such regions include; California, France, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Chile, Argentina, Spain and South Africa.
We invite you to be your own winemaker! We will assist you in creating your own private vintage with your own private label. Each private vintage makes approximately 12 cases (144 bottles) and takes 5 to 7 seven weeks to complete.
This scenario is perfect for corporate gifts, weddings and family reunions where a special wine is the perfect touch! Additionally, this can be used as a team building exercise for businesses as you can take part in the bottling and labeling! Or, we can bottle and label for you.
If you’re interested in creating your own vintage, get in contact with us!
Bottle Your Own
Great for businesses, brides, birthday parties, holiday gifts, restaurants! It’s Easy and Fun! We’ll show you how.
1. Adopt your batch
2. Choose a vintage from our list of wines we are currently making
3. Customize your label by choosing your own personal greeting, family name, business logo, or graphic
4. Set up a bottling party – bring your friends, family and food and enjoy the experience of bottling, corking, and labeling your personal vintage.
Brides & Grooms!
This is your chance to make a huge personalized statement and make your wedding stand out! Bottle your own batch of wine and put your engagement photo on the label.
- Save the Date!
- Wedding Invitation, right on the bottle!
- Bridesmaid/Groomsmen Gift
- Mothers of the Bride/Groom Gift
- Or you personalize the wine you will serve at your wedding!
The best part? Throw your shower at the winery or bachelorette party and all of your friends and family can participate in bottling your wine! A full batch makes approximately 2.5 cases of wine (750 ml bottles) or 5 cases (375 ml bottles) ll be fully ready to go home with you after your bottling party. Red wines will need at least 6 months to age in the bottle.